Seclusion

I sailed in a solitude
That wished me waves of its seas.

I sailed in a solitude
With blues and tales
Of mermaids and ancient gods.
Poseidon, as I watch him furiously sail.
I sailed on waters that stretched to infinity
And clash in a state of madness.
I grasp not for air
For the solitude is ever so fair

I sailed in a solitude
That reflected upon the skies of ecstasy
And clouds in anguish,
While the birds sing songs about solidarity
And nothing of these waves fail to define me
I continue to sail alone, everywhere
For the solitude is ever so fair

I indeed am no longer
A thunderous beast of marvelous 'small talk'
And a festival of happiness-
Forced to speak exuberantly.

But, the time has come, and
Am not longer a merchant of the sea,
for I have reached the shore
And the sailing boats have arrived.

I cannot wait till again
I sail in a solitude.


©Photo by We heart it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dostoevsky

All, but subdued

Optimistic