WordHippo

If you write a lot, whether essays, articles, blogs, etc. then you need to use Word hippo.

    I always struggle when I'm writing an article for my literature course or a blog post on my site in finding alternatives of words with similar denotations. Word hippo offers a perfect platform for absolutely everyone and 100% for free to search:

1. Synonyms
2. Antonyms
3. Definitions
4. Rhymes
5. Plural/Singular
6. Noun/verb word formations

And so much more.

Word Hippo does not only offer its services in English, but in Spanish, Dutch, French, and Italian! So it works as the perfect guide for multiple languages.

One thing that I both love and hate about Word Hippo is that it provides a HUGE library of your search query, so if you are a starter in a particular language, it might be difficult for you to choose which is the correct choice suitable to your case.
However, it is rarely a disadvantage for a site to provide a sea-deep search, I think it aims at providing a full aid to everyone and for all different purposes. 




© Photo by wordhippo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dostoevsky

All, but subdued

Optimistic